Our specialist Marine Engineer carries out works for national and international companies in the UK and across the globe. Fully insured & security checked for inspections and repairs on Cruise Ships, Container & Freight Carriers, Oil Tankers, Ferries and private Yachts in all Ports:
- Annual Safety Inspections & Certifications to ISO 8383 and ASI EN 81-1 standards
- Nationally recognized Elevator diplomas or at least 10 years working experience
- Safety Passports & full security checks
- Load Testing
- Fault finding & Servicing
We recommend the following to keep your lifts in line with current legislation:
- Safety inspection every year* (visual inspection of the marine elevator and all safety components)
- Load test every 5th year
A copy of the official certification documents will be kept in our archives for a minimum of 10 years. If you need a copy of your certificate, just give us a ring.
Call us today and we can tailor a quote to meet your exact requirements.
For a free quote call 02382 182103 or visit our contact page.