We all know that having a car serviced regularly means less breakdowns and expensive repairs and less time off the road waiting for parts.
The same is true for your lifts; regular planned maintenance keeps everything running smoothly, reduces breakdowns and allows repairs to be planned and budgeted in advance to minimise down time.
Our engineers work to a (PPMS) Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedule and during the visit will run the lift to all floors checking:
- All mechanisms and safety devices
- Testing of alarms and autodiallers
- Electrics and hydraulics, including emergency lighting
- Braking systems including buffers and overspeed devices
- Cleaning car tops, motor rooms and pits and replenishing lubricants
Any issues will be reported and a no obligation quote provided for any necessary repair work. We will also keep you informed of any changes to legislation to keep your lift running safely and trouble free
We mainly cover Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire. We can however cover further afield including London and other major towns and cities.
Call us today and we can tailor a quote to meet your exact requirements.
For a free quote call 02382 182103 or visit our contact page.